1. personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and your user behavior.
2. the responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is DMO Deutsche Modellsportorganisation GmbH & Co. KG, represented by DMO Deutsche Modellsportorganisation Verwaltungs-GmbH, which is represented by its managing director Andrea Dörpelkus, Uellendahl 71a, 42109 Wuppertal (see also our imprint).
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
1. right of access (Art. 15 DSGVO): You have the right to information about the personal data concerning you. You can contact us for information at any time. In the case of a request for information that is not made in writing, we ask for your understanding that we may require proof from you that you are the person you claim to be.
2. right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and Art. 17 DSGVO): You have a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data to the extent you are entitled to do so by law. We delete personal data in principle only when there is no need for further storage. A requirement may exist in particular if the personal data is still needed to fulfill contractual services, to check and grant or defend against warranty and, if applicable, guarantee claims. In the case of statutory retention obligations, deletion only comes into consideration after the expiry of the respective retention obligation.
3. right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO): You have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as you are entitled to this by law.
4. right to information (Art. 19 DSGVO): If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients vis-à-vis the controller.
5. right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO): You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, to the extent that you are entitled to do so by law.
6. object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 DSGVO):
a) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may revoke this consent at any time. The processing of your personal data until your revocation, however, remains effective.
b) Insofar as we process personal data as shown in this data protection declaration in order to safeguard our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If your personal data is processed for purposes of advertising and data analysis, you may exercise this right at any time. Insofar as processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation. After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for the specified purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
c) You can notify us of your objection using the contact details in § 1.
7. right of complaint to the supervisory authority: you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that our processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint is submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
In the case of purely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not send us any information, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to us to enable you to visit our website. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, the website from which the request came, browser, operating system and its interface and the language and version of the browser software. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. This data is evaluated by us exclusively for the improvement of our offer and does not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of our website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after one month at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
1. we use a cookie banner on our website to inform you about the technologies we use on our website and to obtain, manage and document your consent to the processing of your personal data by these technologies. This is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO to fulfill our legal obligation pursuant to Art. 7 para. 1 DSGVO to be able to prove your consent to the processing of your personal data, to which we are subject.
2. after your indication, within the cookie banner on our website, your browser stores our "cookie banner" cookie, which contains the information about your consents, date and time of consent. You can freely adjust your settings and consent at any time via the cookie settings on our website.
3. your personal data will be deleted after twelve months, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
1. contacting us by e-mail or via our contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, your title, your first name, your last name, the e-mail address you provide, your request and - if you provide it voluntarily - the subject, your message and your file sent with the form will be stored by us in order to answer your questions and messages. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data provided. The other personal data processed during the submission process and voluntarily provided in the contact form serve to prevent misuse of the form(s) and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail or via the contact form is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact or the contact via the contact form aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The mandatory information required to answer your questions and messages is marked separately, all other information is voluntary. The data will be deleted or we will restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations, as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of 7 days at the latest.
2. data processing by external service providers
3. use of the online application forms on our website.
4. customer portal
a) We provide our customers with our customer portal on our website. For this personal area you will receive your user ID (e-mail address or contract number) and a password from us to log in. If you are logging in for the first time or have forgotten your password, please click on "Reset password". A link will then be sent to the e-mail address you provided to us with further instructions on how to reset your password.
b) In the customer portal you have the possibility to view, print and download your invoices, your contract documents and your insurance certificate. It is not possible to change the stored data.
c) We process the data you provide during registration to activate the customer account stored in the customer portal and to fulfill the contract with you, as all communication regarding the contract between you and us, including the transmission of documents, invoices, important notices (such as price adjustment letters, etc.) is carried out exclusively via our customer portal (online member area), by making the documents available there (Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO). If no customer account is stored for you, we cannot activate a customer account for you in the customer portal.
d) Every log-in and attempt to log-in to the customer account is logged (IP address, time of calling customer account, transmitted cookies, the requested website URL, as well as the URL of the website from which the file was requested, the stored cookies, the status of access (file transferred, file not found, etc.), date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred during the connection, type and version of the browser used, language used, destination of an automatic browser forwarding ). The logging serves to identify and eliminate technical faults and, if there are concrete technical indications, also for the purposes of abuse detection and prevention (Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO).
e) Your customer account will be deleted 90 days after termination of the contractual relationship with us. The data that can be accessed in the customer account will be processed and deleted in accordance with your contract with us. The customer account call logs will be deleted 7 days after creation.
f) Please log out after each use of the customer account, e.g. to prevent unwanted data changes by subsequent users of your browser.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case. Your personal data is transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form using SSL encryption, particularly during the ordering process. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. If you have a customer account, access to your customer account is only possible after entering your e-mail address and your personal password. You should therefore always treat your access information confidentially, not pass it on and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us. This applies in particular if you use the computer together with other persons.
On this website we use the web analytics service Matomo to analyze and review the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
2. cookies are used for this purpose (see § 5). The information generated by the cookie about the use of our website is transmitted to our server and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles and stored on our server. We use the information to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. We do not pass this information on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be linked with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
4. the legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
5. the cookies have a maximum storage period of 13 months.
6. for more information on Matomo and data protection, please also visit the website: matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
7. the Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
We use the tool FriendlyCaptcha of Friendly Captcha GmbH, Am Anger 3-5, 82237 Woerthsee on our website. FriendlyCaptacha allows us to check whether data on our website (especially in our contact form) has been entered by a human or mechanically by an automated program. You can find more information about the data processing by the provider here.
FriendlyCaptcha performs the check by means of an automatic spam check, which you must activate yourself. For analysis, FriendlyCaptcha evaluates various information (e.g. the request headers User-Agent, Origin and Referer, the version of the FriendlyCaptcha widget and a timestamp). FriendlyCaptcha stores an anonymized counter per IP address to detect malicious users. FriendlyCaptcha stores this data separately from the rest of the data. It is not possible to associate it with specific websites. FriendlyCaptcha anonymizes the user's IP address using one-way hashing so that the user cannot be personally identified. The IP address is deleted immediately after the one-way hashing. Friendly Captcha stores only the value of the one-way hashing for a maximum of 30 days on the Friendly Captcha server. Afterwards, the value of the one-way hashing is deleted.
The legal basis for data processing by FriendlyCaptcha is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, as we have a legitimate interest in protecting our website from bots, spam and abusive automated spying.
Status: November 2022